We are a team of innovators, forward thinkers and we like to collaborate and share. Whether you are right here at the office or at a remote site, you will soon feel the MinerEye spirit.
We are looking for passionate, exploration-driven, creative self-starters who are ready to meet the challenge of promoting the benefits of our product and unleashing it to the world.
Join our dynamic and growing team – apply today!
Not for you? Share these with your friends!
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Full Stack developer for our solution architecture department.
This is your chance to join an elite team, delivering a promising new solution for information governance and security , using advanced machine learning and big data models.
The role involves designing, building, and deploying solutions for our customers around the world and includes tasks such as building connector plugin modules and merging them with the main product at the code level.
- 1 year of experience with Python
- 1 year of experience with C#
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with developing tools/ modules over Microsoft servers like SharePoint and Exchange.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a small and adapting
- Methodological, organized, independent, and responsible.
Full-Stack Software Developer (Product Development)
MinerEye’s Product Development team is looking for a Full-Stack Developer for developing an innovative platform in the field of information governance and security. Based on sophisticated machine-learning algorithms, the system provides a cutting edge and coherent representation of data patterns, and lets the user intuitively interact with big-data sets.
- 5+ years of developing system back-end experience, including concepts like micro-services and multi-threading
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Experience in creating and maintaining complex web services, using SQL and NoSQL-based data store and caching solution
- Good English – speaking and writing
- University degree
- Developing distributed systems – an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you are open and fun to work with
- Deep understanding of web applications you have previously worked on
- Able to design complex system architectures to resolve a variety of problems
- Able to work independently and find your own solutions to problems
- Fast learner
Sales Engineer Executive
As a presale engineer for our information governance technology, you will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of achieving MinerEye’s business metrics and beachhead wins for our solution called “VisionGrid”, by providing strong technical sales leadership, overcoming technical sales objections, supporting partner sales execution and engaging with key technical customers’ stakeholders.
This position is covering EMEA region and reporting to VP of Sales.
- Drive the MinerEye business metrics through excellence in technical sales strategy and execution.
- Develop and improve MinerEye technical scenarios using VisionGrid
- For large and complex opportunities, provide deep technical SME support.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of our competitor solutions, become the Information Governance SME.
- Build and deliver technical workshops
- Deliver technical training
- Plan and Perform POC’s
To be successful in this key role, we expect great technical leadership skills, enterprise technical sales experience, strong passion for driving a business, great communication and consultative selling skills, outstanding collaboration and analytical skills, sincere customer focus, and to be able to deal well with constant change. Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in the Data Protection/ Discovery competencies of Drive for Results. You must be highly motivated, highly organized and a self-starter. Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years of related technical sales experience
- Strong understanding around the Enterprise sales motion
- Experience in the Cybersecurity strongly desired, particularly focusing on information protection.
- Passion for sales and understanding of the sales model with partner selling, motivating and enabling the partner pre-sales and technical competency.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with both internal and external audiences as a spokesperson and advocate.
- The candidate should be willing to travel 50% of his/her time to conduct customer and partner visits.