MinerEye’s information governance solutions enable you to easily find your sensitive data, and effectively build a governance framework, contain costs, reduce risks, and ensure compliance.
- Have immediate visibility and analysis capabilities over the massive amount of your unstructured data
- Organize your shadow data in a meaningful structure that is maintained automatically
- Reduce risk of having multiple unnecessary copies of documents
- Monitor and protect your critical assets
- Automatically track confidential data groups
Security and Intelligence
- Gain credible and critical insights to help prevent and contain cyber crime, insider threats, fraud, and accidental data sharing violation.
- Quickly comply with regulatory demands (EU GDPR, EU-US Privacy Shield), data loss prevention needs, or any content search and rescue activities.
- Categorize all your data, correlate the unstructured with the structured, identify & monitor sensitive data.
- Identify what sensitive data your organization has, where it’s stored, when was it created and why and auto-classify it based on single exemplar document per data topic.
Powerful solutions provide reliability across the discovery process. MinerEye’s technology instantly gives you a single, unified view into the widest variety of shadow data sources.
- Computer vision based AI technology – instantly clusters similar files around an exemplar file using byte level pattern recognition
- Advanced Discovery as an iterative fully automated process through identification, clustering, search and analysis.
- Identify critical data for regulatory and legal inquiries, providing actionable insights
- Automatic data segregation between geographies, domains, and customer data repositories
- Have confidence in the integrity of your discovery with the world’s most advanced search, analytics, and data management engine for structured and unstructured data.
- The only solution today that scans all types of file formats: all office generations, , pdf, jpd, gif, CAD/CAM, zipped formats etc’.